almost forgot!
probably one of the coolest things that happened yesterday during the walk for hunger was seeing ben affleck and jennifer garner walking down mem drive with their baby. they weren't walking with the walk, but rather just taking a stroll. no one else noticed them (suz spotted them, i was too busy watching a rollerblader and his weird moves). they were literally like 5 feet from us. that was pretty cool.

2 Comments:
Lucky you!Did you see the baby close up.I bet she's just as gorgeous as her parents
Honestly, I wasn't really paying attention to them until Suz pointed them out. I basically only saw them from the side/back. I think we were both too stunned to really notice details. :)
The part that cracked me up is that every time we go to NYC, we are on a celebrity hunt. It figures that we'd see them here.
Post a Comment
<< Home