public speaking 101
tonight i took a public speaking class. it is four weeks long and i have to make presentations each week. glorified torture, but i feel like it'll be a good thing. something outside my comfort zone that'll help career-wise... and, since i have all this time on my hands lately, it'll do.
in tonight's class, the teacher handed out these conversation-starter cards and we got to pick one and present our answers to the questions. my card said "what is the best thing you've spent money on? the worst thing?" i'm not telling you my answers. you can try and guess.
as a complete side note, i am watching a tv show, and this conversation just cracked me up:
boy: "because you're special"
girl: "like stop eating the paste special?"
cracked me up. silly, i know. but anything that makes me laugh these days is a gift.

6 Comments:
Jen,
I just wanted to let you know that I thought of you this week. On Monday's Good Morning America, they interviewed a young woman who used a videocamera and sexy underwear as bait to catch her own Mr. Creepy on tape. Apparently, this does happen and she urged anyone who has even a suspicion that their home is being entered to do the same. I don't want to freak you out, but I thought you should know.
That said, I hope you are having a great holiday season and living large in bean town!
Take care,
Regina
ahh, reg... i love you. you're awesome. one question though, how did she use the sexy underwear to catch the guy? did she leave it out or something?
dude, he totally tried her underwear on! makes you wonder why someone would want that on video tape, though.... creepy...
I think she left it out in a place where he would definitly be caught on the camera. and, as R said, he did put it on....gross!! R, did you see that, or where you just making it up?
can u get it on a web cam and post it here and then get him home address and we can order pizza to be delivered every night at midnight ?
hank - you're a nut.
reg/R - i don't know about leaving any sexy little things out for mr. creepy.... maybe i'll go buy a pair at Target and leave them out. Then he won't actually be touching anything I've worn... and I can burn it afterwards. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home