Tuesday, November 22, 2005

jen cam?

last night, after getting home from the gym, i took a shower. not unusual. when i got in the shower there were metal shavings all over the tiles. very unusual. i stepped on one -- that's how i realized they were there. there is a vent over the shower and it all got me thinking that perhaps mr.creepy has installed a camera or something in my shower vent. i wouldn't put it past him. there isn't anything else in there that would be a logical explanation for the metal pieces all over. trust me, i analyzed every fixture in there this morning trying to come up with another theory.

so, i guess if you end up seeing me on any websites out there, let me know. oh, and please pardon the singing into my shampoo microphone. i find it cheers me up a bit. y'all know how much i need that lately. seriously.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you going to have this checked out?? I hope that this new job brings a new residence for Jen... :-) I am worried about you. Then again, who I am I to talk? I live in NYC w/ no reliable security in place :-)

11/22/2005 3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home