Sunday, March 06, 2005

audi predator

ok, so my good friend Celeste and i have officially decided that there is an audi predator on the loose. poor girl had her car stolen last night! stolen. she parked it outside her friends house in a turns-out shady parking area, lost her keys and her car. not a good night for her.

so my sunday has been dedicated to helping her vent about the events of the night before, getting her some food, and lending her some clothes since she was up all night due to the car saga. i think i've done a good friend thing for the day.

i guess i am a general optimistic because i put my trust in people easily, thinking that they will do good. guess that doesn't work for everyone though. i just hate to think that there are so many mean people out there. i know i must sound like such a naive girl in a city full of misdemeanors and crimes, but i just have a hard time understanding where people's morals lie if if they can seriously steal things like headlights or a whole car and not think about the damage they are doing to other people's lives let along their own.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

36 hours have passed and still no car has turned up..... As I drove home in my newly rented Chevy Malibu (I almost cry at the thought of it)yesterday, I wondered if all the bad things that have been happening lately are only a preview for very good things to come. Well, I'll keep my fingers crossed but in the meantime I would like to thank Ms. Emma Durkin for saving my butt yesterday and for keeping my mind off all the bad shit. And for all you Audi-owners, watch out and be extra careful because the predator might make you his/her next victim.

3/07/2005 11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home