Thursday, August 13, 2009

Morning Story

Here's how my morning has gone....

Wake up exhausted, but get up anyways.
Dudley is extra happy because I fed him early and went back to bed.
Get ready for work while Happy Dudley follows me around room to room.
Put on a dress, heels and full makeup in an attempt to psych myself into feeling better.
Sadly leave Happy Dudley to go to work.
Stop in Starbucks (nearly flashing the below-the-belt goods to the entire Starbucks parking lot).
Notice a hot guy at a table in Starbucks.
Hot guy notices me.
Get my coffee and go to work.
Nearly flash the top floor of the parking garage "the goods".
Say "hi" to coworkers in the office next door.
Get to my desk and feel like I have an alien growing inside me.
Sit down and try to breathe the feeling away.
Realize I have a pounding headache, stomach ache, and a scary cough to boot.
Email boss.
Say "bye" to coworkers in the office next door.
Return to vehicle and head home.
Happy Dudley is happy again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home