meat-tastic day
a couple of coworkers brought me out to lunch today as a belated bday celebration. we ended up going to the brazilian bbq place that we all love. after many rounds of meat skewers (and about 3 whole plantains for me!), we basically rolled our meat-stuffed, limp bodies out to the car to make our way back to work. you'd think that would have been enough, right? who'd dare to even take a sip of water when you're at the breaking point that the brazilian bbq's endless meat tirade brings you to? well, being it a bday thing, we decided to stuff in some toscanini's ice cream too. needless to say, i am so full right now that i can barely breathe. my only regret is not wearing sweatpants today. :) seriously though.
oh, and i am under the assumption that sucking down an iced coffee right now will help speed up the metabolization (is that even a word??) process so that i might actually recover from this meatardation. if this plan backfires and my stomach explodes, know that i went out happy and i led a 'full' life. pun intended.

2 Comments:
Seriously, they should ut-law those Brazilian places! there is one openng in Uptown charlotte next montha nd I am cutting back on my food intake already so I can prepare for the day taht I go there. Thanks again for taking me to the one near your place. It was a moo-valous time (I know you'll understand what I am talking about :)
Ok so I cannot type with these long fingernails, I apologize if you have no idea what I said in that post!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home