Sunday, December 12, 2004

Guest Appearance from Celeste

Last night, princess Emma and I, her faithful sidekick, embarked on a night to always be remembered. Since party-goers everywhere will be reveling in our night for decades to come, I have decided to detail our evening. The saga of Emma and Celeste, two of Boston's most eligible bachlorettes (no we will not be on an upcoming reality show), will one day become an urban myth to single ladies everywhere. The highlights of the evening included the following:

-Emma getting her wrist smelled by our Boston taxi driver
-Meeting the long-lost (and ugly) Hanson brother and singing "MMM Bop" to him
-Celeste (a highly educated woman) learning how to say a man's name and then giving up and saying "If I can't pronounce his name I guess I won't be screaming it in his bed later"
-Guessing random mens' sizes (no not shoe sizes) from looks alone and then turning to a poor soul and just saying "sorry"
-Watching a heavily intoxicated woman try to swim on a pool table
-Placing bets on whether a long-haired creature was a man, woman, or a little of both
-Getting locked in a bedroom when trying to get our bags at the end of the night
-Losing an entire pack of cigarettes AND our sanity (although we are pretty sure that they were stolen)
-Trying to pour Bacardi O with the cap still on (and I thought Emma was the blond one)
-Telling oooohhhers and aaahhhhers that Emma has finally out-boobed Celeste (small VS inside joke)
-Instilling a sense of Marlborough Pride----------------------hells yea for small-town folks
-Getting into storytelling mood by telling random party-goers abou random mishaps at Victoria's secret-----"remember the time when someone threw up in the panty drawers....why did it have to be the expensive panties, couldn't they just have puked near the cotton thongs?"
-Meeting new friends- including a man (whose name will be withheld) who revealed to Celeste that she looked like Royalty and then licked her neck, is that what you would do if you met the Queen of England?
- British lads predicting that "somebody will be in Celeste's knickers by the end of the evening"
-Perfecting our gay-dar, an essential urban dating tool
-Strategizing our interview questions for our first encounter with a real-life crack whore
-Ice luge (no details needed)


Thanks Emma for an eventful evening!!! I'm sure there will be many more to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home