Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Workout A.D.D Much?

A really funny thing happened yesterday...

So, I found this new exercise online yesterday where you hold a medicine ball against a wall with one straightened arm and trace the alphabet with it (keeping it firmly against the wall). The exercise is supposed to be amazing for sculpting arms, but it didn't really work out for S and I, so I started showing S an exercise that I used to do with my trainer where you toss the medicine ball to your partner by twisting and using your obliques (abs). To do it (let's say you caught the ball on your left side), you catch the ball then twist to the right side and then use your twist back to the right side to propel the ball back to the person that tossed it to you. I was the twister for a couple of tosses and then Suz tried it. Well, the gym was really busy last night and we were doing this little exercise in the middle of the gym floor. We went back and forth a few times and then I realized that I might be in someone's way that was doing a cable exercise right behind me, so I turned away from Suz to see how close I was to the person. Well, next thing I know the medicine ball smacks against my stomach and falls to the floor. It was classic! S threw the ball because we were in the middle of the exercise and she didn't know I wasn't paying attention until the ball was already in the air, destination = my abs. We cracked up so much! In fact, it still tears me up with laughter just to picture it. I wish I had it on video! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home